The firm of Goldstein and Stamm, P.A. prides itself on its tireless efforts on behalf of its clients, aggressive courtroom style, and thorough knowledge of complex areas of the law.
Leonard R. Stamm is a criminal defense attorney with almost 30 years of experience dedicated to zealously representing clients charged with drunk driving, driving under the influence (DUI), driving while impaired (DWI), and other criminal and vehicular offenses in district, circuit, and appellate courts throughout the State of Maryland. He understands the profound effects that can result from criminal or traffic convictions (or even from probation before judgments) and works aggressively in an effort to get the best possible outcome on behalf of all the firm's clients.
For many of our clients this is their first encounter with the police and the court system. We are committed to being by your side through the whole process to help protect your rights while ensuring that you understand what is happening both in court and at the motor vehicle administration.
Mr. Stamm is nationally and locally recognized authority in the area of drunk driving defense and Motor Vehicle Administration hearings. He literally wrote the book on drunk driving in Maryland, Maryland DUI Law, published by West-Thomson-Reuters. He is also a Regent of the National College for DUI Defense.
Goldstein & Stamm, P.A. represents individuals charged with traffic offenses including: DUI/ DWI /Drunk Driving, Motor Vehicle Administration (MVA) hearings, Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) cases, Ignition Interlock cases, Federal DUIs, Driving While Revoked and Driving While Suspended, Driving Without a License, Driving in Violation of a License Restriction, and Provisional Driver Licenses.
The firm also has extensive experience dealing with cases involving automobile manslaughter and vehicular homicide, hit and run, fleeing and eluding, speeding, and provisional driver license cases.
Goldstein & Stamm, P.A. also represents clients charged with criminal misdemeanors and felonies, violation of probation, University of Maryland student misconduct, cases in juvenile court, expungements, and appeals.
The firm represents individuals charged with crimes and traffic offenses throughout the State of Maryland, including Montgomery, Prince George’s, Howard, Anne Arundel Counties and the surrounding areas. Additionally the firm handles federal cases in Greenbelt, Baltimore, Fort Meade, Andrews Air Force Base, Aberdeen Proving Grounds, and Fort Detrick.
If you have been charged with drunk driving or other crime it is important to promptly consult with an attorney to review all the defenses available to you, answer all of your questions, and help guide you through the process. For a FREE consultation with one of our lawyers please call 301-345-0122 or click on the Contact Us link to send us an email message.
All credit cards, including, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express are accepted. Paypal is also accepted.
This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for advice regarding their individual legal issues.
- My driving was fine, can the officer pull me over? He did pull you over! The officer needs an articulable reasonable suspicion to believe you committed...
- What should I say if I'm stopped by a police officer and he asks me if I've been drinking? You are not required to answer potentially incriminating questions...
- Read More >>
- Stamm Given Fred Bennett Zealous Advocacy Award On May 1, 2013, Leonard Stamm was given the first annual Fred Bennett Zealous Advocacy Award by the Maryland Criminal Defense Attorney's Association ....
- Supreme Court rules search warrant presumptively required before obtaining non-consensual blood draw - Missouri v. McNeely win! The Supreme Court today announced its opinion in Missouri v. McNeely and ruled that police in DUI investigations may not automatically avoid seeking a ....
- National College for DUI Defense holds Winter Session in Scottsdale, Arizona This past Thursday and Friday the National College for DUI Defense held its annual winter session in Scottsdale, Arizona. On Thursday, the seminar ....